Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Practicing a zombie head bandage using hair extensions..

I found it easier doing my design on a doll's head as you can be more hard with it and the hair is more flexable, therefore I had to practice on a real head so that I would be able to do it effectively and quickly on the day of the shoot. I experimented with layering the two shades of blonde hair extensions in different ways to look like a head bandage. I found that by doing this I was able to develop an efficient technique of layering in the most effective way which would save time for when I do it on the actual shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment