Monday 29 March 2010

ERRGHHH!!!

There has been a major problem...earlier on this evening I found out that my model (from 'model mayhem') can't make it tomorrow!!!

What do I do???

Ok, well after hours of searching and asking around in total stress and panic, I have managed to find a fabulous model for tomorrow called 'Katerina Graef'.

She is a friend of a friend. I've looked at her photos on facebook and she looks great for the Club Kids theme as she's got a few facial piercings and plugs in her ears - a great sign of individuality! She sounds really nice and reliable so fingers crossed...!

I have told her to come with a black tank top for the shoot - simple and uncomplicated...

This major 'problem' might just have turned into a major 'positive' as from her face book pictures she looks like a great Club Kids model!

No comments:

Post a Comment