Tuesday 30 March 2010

Graduate Make up filming....






Today I did the 'Graduate Film' make up.. My model looked amazing as she had a detailed tattoo across her chest, which went really well with my quirky make up and the funky tweed jacket, designed by one of the fashion students. The make up looked exactly as I wanted it. I was going to scrape her hair back and put it in a low bun, but as the make up was quite hard and angular already, I wanted a contrast and thought it would look better backcombed and pinned to the side allowing her fringe to sit softly across her face. My model's hair is shaved on one side so the hairstyle I picked complimented it well.

From the research I did on Club Kids, in this shoot I was able to incorporate elements of the shapes and patterns they used on their eyes.

Here are some of the pics:

1 comment: