Monday 12 April 2010

Character breakdown for zombie chase



I produced five different zombie make up designs for this scene, these were based on the various photo shoots I did so that I could choose which looked the best for the trailer. I then had to adapt them further so they would be practical for filming.

The reason why I chose to adapt these final designs from the photo shoot was because I had to consider which ones would work practically in a film. For example, when I created the 'editorial girl zombie shoot', I attached hair extensions in layers around her head, which were pinned securely at the back. This wouldn't have been seen in the photo, however, on film it wouldn't have worked as not only would it have come undone with movement when she was running, but you would have seen all the pins at the back. I couldn't have corrected this with longer hair extensions as they weren't available.


No comments:

Post a Comment