Friday 16 April 2010

Stephanie Bourke

Stephanie is a good friend of mine who is an editor at the BBC. My co-director Anthony, will produce a directors cut of the trailer.

I want to do two versions of the trailer, one to be a conventional film trailer. And one, to purely show my make up design in a more abstract mixture of make up film and art. Steph edited the video I made for my dissertation practice, and I have asked her to help me create this one in a similar style. I loved how she used different effects in the last one to exaggerate the horror and chilling atmosphere created, in an astonishingly intense piece of video art.

I am extremely nervous as although I have told Steph exactly how I want it, I won't be able to be there for the whole edit as I have other work to complete. I will be checking at various points that all is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment