Tuesday 20 April 2010

Lennon's Filming

I have hired Lennon's Night Club in Southampton, and found two actors to play zombie roles. Anthony is meant to be in this scene, and I am meant to be filming it with his camera tomorrow. However due to the volcano eruption in Iceland, and the cease of all flights, he still isn't back. His flight was meant to arrive back yesterday, but I don't think he's going to make it. It has been really hard to find a camera, and actors to help as everyone is busy with their own projects.

If he can't attend which is most likely I will have to carry on without him. I will get to Lennons for 11am, set up the lighting with Sparkey, do Heidi and Jennie's make up, start filming at 12pm finish by 3pm.

As I don't have a clue about lighting Sparkey (studying film production at Solent Uni) has agreed to help me set it up. I helped him by doing the make up for his short film, I know he's very busy too so it's extremely kind of him.

I will keep you updated if I hear from Ant.

No comments:

Post a Comment