Saturday 10 April 2010

Final retouch

Jelana has just sent me the final edit. I am extremely happy as she has lightened the background which I wanted as the first edit was too dark and didn't tell you anything about the mood and circumstance of the story. As soon as we emphasised the shadow by lightening it, it increases the impact and horror of situation. She has also brightened the face slightly so that the red in the blood stands out making it look fresh and therefore more disturbing. It also helps focus the viewers eye straight away. The viewer then works out what happened when reading into the image, ending up with the white zombie eyes. Jalana photoshopped them white which gives even more impact.



The edit was exactly what I had in mind and Jelana worked quickly and efficiently, I will definitely use her in future and recommend her to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment